The following terms apply to all ticket purchases made through the Montreal Youth Symphony Orchestra.
All persons making a purchase are presumed to have freely accepted these conditions:
- You must carefully check your concert and date choices BEFORE PURCHASING. NO REFUND. EXCHANGE OR CANCELLATIONS are possible after purchase. Information regarding programs, dates and times, and distribution are subject to change without notice.
- You must complete all the fields of the purchase form. Online purchases can only be made by credit card. To purchase tickets through the ticket office, you must use a valid credit card from Visa or Mastercard. Only these cards are accepted. The name you enter must be the same as the name on your payment card.
- Only the prices listed in the form are available through this method of purchase.
- You must make sure to collect your tickets at the reserved ticket table on the night of the concert.
- All purchases are subject to the approval of the Montreal Youth Symphony Orchestra and the financial institutions that issue the accepted credit cards.
- The Montreal Youth Symphony Orchestra declines all responsibility in the event that it is impossible to make a purchase or a transaction due to a breakdown or error in the computer system, the internet, or another ticket sales platform.
The OSJM would like to credit the authors of the photos and videos used for the website: François Vincent | Jean-Paul Desjardins, as well as underline the involvement of Matthew Jackson for translations.